WHAT IS C-PACE (COMMERCIAL PROPERTY ASSESSED CLEAN ENERGY) ?
Commercial property-assessed clean energy (CPACE) is a financing structure in which building owners borrow money for energy efficiency, renewable energy, or other projects and make repayments via an assessment on their property tax bill. The financing arrangement then remains with the property even if it is sold, facilitating long-term investments in building performance. CPACE may be funded by private investors or government programs, but it is only available in states with enabling legislation and active programs.
C-PACE FINANCING MAY BE A GOOD FIT FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION IF:
- You own or occupy facilities located in states which have approved C-PACE programs
- C-PACE can provide low interest rates on your financing
- You wish a long-term financing (10+ years) with lower monthly payments
- C-PACE can supply up to 100% of the required funding
- You wish to try out a few pilot projects at a few locations before implementing more broadly
- You do not plan to own or occupy its facilities long-term and wants to transfer financing obligations at the time of sale
- Interested in investing in long-term improvements to building resiliency and reliability
C-PACE IS A GREAT INVESTOR OPPORTUNITY
- Provides long term investment income (up to 30+ Years)
- Offers highly secure investments
- Can offer tax advantaged investments
To learn more about C-Pace investment opportunities click here